New top story on Hacker News: Ask HN: Help. Covid case at work; remote work is being denied. EU region.

Ask HN: Help. Covid case at work; remote work is being denied. EU region.
10 by TYPE-ERROR | 1 comments on Hacker News.
Hello HN. I'm working at a place where, according to a very credible and personally-detailed report, has had a known positive Covid-19 case. It was later denied. It seems pretty clear what's going on. I'm now seeing my teammates become sick, and still it has been decided that we must not work from home, despite that being possible. It's hard to understand why critical human resources are being put at risk. It's hard to understand why I'm putting up with this. It's hard to understand why I feel like I'm cannot share more details about the situation. I really feel like I need to talk with someone about it. Anyone else? Thank you.

Comments